historia osoby wyleczonej z GM

Czy wiesz, że jesteś tym, co jesz?
Diety przeciwnowotworowe, wspomaganie żywieniem leczenia i rehabilitacji.

historia osoby wyleczonej z GM

Postprzez olek1 » N maja 03, 2009 2:41 pm

http://www.elonnamckibben.com/
strona o tym produkcie

czy ktos cos slyszał na ten temat ??
http://alternativecancer.us/cancell.htm
olek1
swój człek

Re: historia osoby wyleczonej z GM

Postprzez olek1 » Wt maja 05, 2009 12:37 am

napisałam do tej pani.
oto co odpisała.

możę komus sie przyda..

Magda

You can read about my more detailed personal story using Cancell now known as Protocel on my website at www.elonnamckibben.com.

It is not a good idea to mix alternative therapies together for fear that such alternatives, while great by themselves, with counteract together because they work counter-productive to each other. I would NOT suggest using Protocel with your oleander and gerson therapies. There have been a few alternative products that it has been used with Protocel without apparent problem, however I do not suggest individuals doing this on a regular basis for fear of, again, the 2 or more therapies working against each other.
Protocel and Cesium CANNOT be used together.

Once you are on my website, there is a Link site which show the 3 distributors who sale Protocel. There are 2 United States and 1 Australian. Any of these distributors can sale to you. I do not play favorites among distributors. I am not sure how much it would cost to get it to you and into Poland. I am assuming that you meant that you lived in Poland when you put the /Poland after your name. If I am wrong forgive me here. At any rate, you would have to contact them through their websites or phone numbers to inquire as to how much and how quickly they could get the Protocel to you.

As far as what Protocel she would need, if I am understanding your email and your sister has the same cancer as I had, this is what you need and only what I would suggest that she needs:

1. _*1 - 16 ounce bottle Protocel/Entelev #23*_. This she would take as follows: Set 1st and last doses exactly 6 hours apart. For example, 1st dose would be at 6:00 a.m. and last dose at midnight. Then, the other 3 doses would be 4 1/2 hours apart or at 10:30 a.m., 3:00 pm. and 7:30 p.m. She can set whatever time schedule would fit into her life, but use this pattern. Once she set this up, keep it the same day in and day out. A dosing rhythm is key to healing I believe as I believe our bodies understand rhythm as our hearts beat to our own unique rhythm and we breathe to a rhythm. *This is to be done for this bottle only which will last approximately 6 weeks.*

Next, move her to _*Protocel/Cancell #50*_. She will from here on out stay on this formula. This is taken every six hours. Again, once she sets a dosing schedule it must be kept day in and day out.

2. Next thing that I feel is most important are ENZYMES. I recommend 2. _Bromelain_ which are pineapple enzymes which your liver loves and will help the liver with the waste removal from the "unglued" cancer cells. :O) She will need to take 1000 mg three times a day on an empty stomach and wait 1/2 hour before eating any food or juice items. If you eat food items too close, the enzymes will digest the food/juice rather than make it into the body. Second, would be either _*Protease*_ (if she has no pain) or _*Wobenzyme*_ (if she is in pain), whichever one of these that you can find. These are also taken three times a day on an empty stomach, and wait 1/2 hour before eating. These can be taken with the Bromelain. The purpose of the enzymes is to make it into the body to help with the waste removal not to digest food. Also, if you read the package of the Protease or Wobenzyme you will find that they are blended enzymes or a bunch of different enzymes blended together. In this blend is an enzyme called Pancreatin. This enzyme will actually eat through the protein coating that a cancer cell with put around itself which mask it from the immune system. Once the enzyme does this, the immune system will see that this cell is defect and will actually destroy it like it is suppose to do. This protein coating disguises the cancer cell and makes it appear like a healthy cell in the body. So the enzymes serve a duel purpose.

3. Next, I would suggest _*Vitamin D3*_. There is great research that has come to light especially since last year which is linking Vitamin D deficiencies with cancer (and a other issues as well -- probably more things will come to light in the near future). Anyway, we have been recommending at least 2000 iu per day for everyone on Protocel. I personally take 5000 and some days in the winter I was taking 10,000, but I have my blood level checked from time to time. It has to be the D3 it cannot be just plain old Vitamin D.
4. She needs to drink at least 1/2 gallon of water per day to help her body keep itself flushed of waste.

5. It is important that she have at least 1 bowel movement every day.

Hope this information is helpful. There is more helpful information on my web site. If you have more questions, please feel free to write me again. Elonna
olek1
swój człek

Powrót do Diety oraz naturalne preparaty terapeutyczne i wspomagające